The fair and equal opportunity for everyone to own land and real estate is and was a major motivation for the many immigrants who founded the United States of America.
Realtors® take responsibility for getting to know all cultural and social groups in the community, and proactively reach out to all people for the purpose of helping them achieve the goal of homeownership. Our promise and ethics as Realtors® is taken seriously and even goes beyond the minimum requirements of the Fair Housing Act.
Robert Butler’s family is multicultural. He was born and raised in the United States. His family background is mostly from Ireland, the United Kingdom, and Germany. Robert’s wife is from the Yucatan peninsula in Mexico. Her background is Spanish and Mayan. His children hold dual-citizenship in both countries. He is fluent in English and Spanish.
Fair Housing Declaration
We agree to:
- Provide equal professional service without regard to the race, color, religion, gender (sex), disability (handicap), familial status, national origin, sexual orientation or gender identity of any prospective client, customer, or of the residents of any community.
- Keep informed about fair housing law and practices, improving my clients’ and customers’ opportunities and my business.
- Develop advertising that indicates that everyone is welcome and no one is excluded;, expanding our client’s and customer’s opportunities to see, buy, or lease property.
- Inform our clients and customers about their rights and responsibilities under the fair housing laws by providing brochures and other information.
- Document our efforts to provide professional service, which will assist us in becoming a more responsive and successful REALTORs®.
- Refuse to tolerate non-compliance.
- Learn about those who are different from us, and celebrate those differences.
- Take a positive approach to fair housing practices and aspire to follow the spirit as well as the letter of the law.
- Develop and implement fair housing practices for our firm to carry out the spirit of this declaration.
- We welcome you and want to do business with you.
- We will base our decision and opinions of you on who you are, not on any preconceived stereotypes or ingrained value judgments.
- We subscribe to the federal Fair Housing Act and its principles.
- We embrace and celebrate the strength that diversity brings to our communities and our nation.
- We will help you find opportunities to buy the home you choose.
- We will market home ownership to the public and reach out to people who may not know that home ownership is a realistic option.
- We will make sure you know there is a full range of housing choices available to you, and encourage you to consider all communities and neighborhoods.
- We will make every effort so that we can communicate with each other. If we do not share a common language, I will work with you to find someone who can interpret. I myself speak English and Spanish fluently.
- We have incorporated these principles in our daily operations and our overall business plan. I would be proud to share the plan with you.
- We am here to help you meet your real estate needs because you are the reason we are in business.
Please let us know about any cultural or special needs that you have so that our business relationship will be comfortable and successful.
For more information, please feel free to call, text, or email Robert Butler at any time: (512) 758-9134 or Robert@MrRoundRock.com.